Posted from FESmag.com
Smart Care Equipment Solutions promoted Brandan Helzer to Vice President of Business Development for the commercial kitchen service and parts organization. The company also hired Rick Allen to assume Helzer’s previous role of Vice President of Sales.
In his new role, Helzer will lead the company’s acquisition growth strategy of the company. He is a company veteran of more than 23 years with experience across operations and sales.
Allen joins Smart Care with 34 years of sales leadership experience across a variety of B2B service companies. Most recently, Allen was Senior Vice President of Sales at Zep Inc.
- Smart Care Acquires Superior Service
- Smart Care Acquires PureMist Corporation, Espresso Me Service and VP Coffee
- Smart Care Equipment Solutions Acquires Horizon Bradco
- Smart Care Equipment Solutions Acquires TBS Southeast, Jaguar Coffee Company and Facility Maintenance Specialist
- Smart Care Promotes Christopher Buschmann to Chief Information Officer