Posted from FESmag.com
Smart Care Equipment Solutions promoted Brandan Helzer to Vice President of Business Development for the commercial kitchen service and parts organization. The company also hired Rick Allen to assume Helzer’s previous role of Vice President of Sales.
In his new role, Helzer will lead the company’s acquisition growth strategy of the company. He is a company veteran of more than 23 years with experience across operations and sales.
Allen joins Smart Care with 34 years of sales leadership experience across a variety of B2B service companies. Most recently, Allen was Senior Vice President of Sales at Zep Inc.
- WBR Announces 2019 Field Service Best-In-Class Awards Winners
- Smart Care Promotes Gyner Ozgul to Senior Vice President, Operations
- Smart Care® Equipment Solutions Announces Acquisition of Mid-South Maintenance
- Avoiding Kitchen Performance Pitfalls and Pressure Cooker Situations
- Smart Care® Introduces Nationwide Planned Maintenance Program