Smart Care® Equipment Solutions announces the promotion of Christopher Buschmann.
This promotion recognizes Buschmann’s strong contributions and leadership within Smart Care. Since joining Smart Care in 2018, Buschmann has made significant contributions to Smart Care including the carveout and stand-up of a Smart Care IT organization, building an IT team and competencies, implementing new Field Service and ERP systems, and integrating several acquisition back-office systems. In addition to delivering strong results, Buschmann has worked hard to build and strengthen a culture that delivers on Smart Care’s vision to delight customers and leverage the industry’s richest set of data. Buschmann will continue to build Smart Care’s technology platforms to enable scalable company growth.
- Smart Care Promotes Gyner Ozgul to Chief Operating Officer
- Smart Care Equipment Solutions Announces Acquisition of Advanced Mechanical Plus
- Smart Care® Equipment Solutions Announces Acquisition of Turbo Technicians, LLC.
- Smart Care® Equipment Solutions Becomes a CFESA Certified Company
- WBR Announces 2019 Field Service Best-In-Class Awards Winners