Smart Care® Equipment Solutions (Smart Care) is excited to announce they are now a CFESA Certified Company. Gyner Ozgul, Senior Vice President of Operations and Robert Harris, OEM Business Development Manager accepted the award at the 2019 CFESA Conference in Washington, DC. The CFESA certification is a meaningful seal of excellence in the commercial kitchen equipment repair industry.
“We are honored to once again earn our CFESA company certification. For over 50 years, CFESA has become the symbol of quality commercial foodservice equipment repair. At Smart Care, we believe this aligns to our mission of having every commercial kitchen in America ready to serve by having the best technicians anchored in the quality standards that CFESA has established” said Gyner Ozgul. With this achievement, Smart Care technicians have earned additional credibility for their technical knowledge of food equipment systems and their ability to effectively diagnose and repair problems using proper procedures and precautions.
- Smart Care® Equipment Solutions Announces Acquisition of Turbo Technicians, LLC.
- WBR Announces 2019 Field Service Best-In-Class Awards Winners
- Smart Care Promotes Gyner Ozgul to Senior Vice President, Operations
- Smart Care® Equipment Solutions Announces Acquisition of Mid-South Maintenance
- Avoiding Kitchen Performance Pitfalls and Pressure Cooker Situations