At Smart Care Equipment Solutions, we have more than 600 experienced and qualified technicians to fulfill all of your commercial kitchen equipment repair needs. From emergency repairs to planned maintenance programs, we are here to help! Contact Smart Care Equipment Solutions today for your SMART solution!
Keeping Your Standard Fryer in Working Condition with Planned Maintenance
A standard fryer is likely an essential component in your commercial kitchen or foodservice business. From providing delicious fried food, snacks, or desserts to your customers, having a fryer out of commission can slow your business. Instead of costly repairs, having a preventive Planned Maintenance service can help keep your equipment in excellent working condition for longer periods of time. Replacing the fryer completely, or replacement parts such as the thermostat, thermopile, safety-gas valve, or the high-limit switch can be costly. Having a Planned Maintenance program can help save you money, downtime, and business!
Benefits of Standard Fryer Planned Maintenance:
- Ensures accurate cooking temperatures to protect food safety and quality
- Even heat distribution
- Promotes consistent cooking of product
- Decreases run times
- Improves unit efficiency and energy savings
- Reduces the risk of injury that may result from burner roll-outs or filtration connection issues
- Mitigates component failure resulting from unit neglect
Planned Maintenance Steps
- Electrical checks: loose or cracked wires inspect for signs of arcing; amp and voltage calibration
- Fry pot checks: inspect for leaks and oil migration
- Burner checks: proper flame color, size, and operation adjust as needed
- Gas supply checks: operation of the shut-off valve and quick disconnect, verify gas pressure and adjust as needed
- Oil filtration and temperature checks: filter inspection, hose leaks, calibrate temperature as needed
We know that a fryer is an expensive piece of cooking equipment and dealing with hot oil is potentially dangerous. Contact one of our certified technicians for your commercial deep fryer repair needs to minimize injuries and downtime for your employees.
Brands We Service
We can service many different brands of commercial fryers. Here are some of the most popular brands we service:
- Amtecko Industries
- Arctica Showcase Company
- Ascend Refrigeration / Jimex Corporation
- Atlantic Food Bars
- Automated Equipment LLC
- Avantec Equipment
- Blue Air Commercial Refrigeration
- Chandler Heatcraft
- Climate Heatcraft
- Cospolich, Inc.
- Crane Merchandising Systems
- Custom Deli
- Delhi Industries Inc.
- Eagle Group
- Electro Freeze
- Minus Forty Technologies Corp
- Mod-U-Service, Inc.
- Northland Refrigeration
- Peerless Of America
- Peerless Stove
- Polar King
- Power Equipment
- Ram Center / Automated Equipment, LLC
- Refcon, Inc.
- Refrigeration Design Technologies, Inc.
- Royalton Food Service Equipment Co.
- Follett Refrigeration
- FPG Refrigeration
- Galley, Inc.
- Howard-Mccray Refrigeration
- Imperial Range
- Infinity Stainless
- Italiana Food Tech
- Kool Star (Standex Food Service)
- Leer Refrigeration
- Low Temp Manufacturing
- Market Forge
- Marlo Manufacturing Co.
- Marsal & Sons, Inc.
- Marvel Refrigeration
- Metalfrio Solutions
- Schroeder America
- Supera LLC
- True Manufacturing Co Inc
- Turbo Fan
- US Refrigeration
- Viking Commercial
- Vollrath/Idea Company
- Wells Manufacturing
Food Industries We Service
We provide commercial standard fryer repair service for many types of foodservice operations:
- Restaurants and Bars
- Healthcare Facilities
- School and University Cafeterias
- Convenience Stores and Food Markets
- Catering Facilities
- Corporate Cafeterias
- Military Bases
- Recreation and Entertainment Venues
Common Standard Fryer Repairs
- Pilot light: running into a pilot light that will not stay lit is a common issue. This typically causes the fryer to stop working altogether, as there is no heat to the fryer.
- A faulty thermostat: when a thermostat has gone bad it can cause the cooking oil to overheat resulting in burnt food. On the opposite end having a faulty thermostat can also cause the oil not to heat completely, leading to food not being fully cooked.
Commonly reported problems with standard fryers are burners not working correctly and fluctuating temperatures. Before calling for service, there are a few troubleshooting basics you can perform.
- Temperature issues?
- There could be an issue with the thermostat
- Use a thermometer to verify if the temperature you have set the unit at is in fact what it’s frying at
- Burners not working properly?
- The burners may be clogged
- Turn off the flame
- Clean debris from cavities with a wire brush
- Turn the burner back on – if it still does not work correctly, call a repair technician
When your equipment is not working correctly, we understand you need solutions fast. Smart Care Equipment Solutions is your best solution.