With over 600 experienced technicians, Smart Care Equipment Solutions provides commercial kitchen equipment repair services including installation and disposal. Smart Care Equipment Solutions knows safety is the number one priority along with keeping your reach-in cooler running at optimal performance.
Keep your Reach-in Cooler Running at Peak Performance with Smart Care Planned Maintenance.
A reach-in cooler is an essential piece of equipment in your commercial kitchen or food retail business. From providing cold refreshing beverages for your customers, to keeping your kitchen streamlined and efficient; reach–in coolers play a vital role in cold storage. To ensure your commercial reach–in cooler, or any type of reach-in refrigeration equipment, is running smoothly, you need to ensure it is serviced with proper regular maintenance by trained technicians.
Smart Care Equipment Solutions Planned Maintenance is your SMART choice.
Benefits of Reach-in Cooler Planned Maintenance:
- Ensures accurate, safe food holding temperature.
- Decreases runtime.
- Improves unit efficiency and energy savings.
- Prevents the evaporator from freezing.
- Reduces the presence of airborne bacteria and mold.
- Mitigates breakdowns that result from improper heat rejection.
- Potential cost savings by reducing the likelihood of unit failure.
- Helps ensure positive health inspection ratings.
Smart Care Planned Maintenance programs provide equipment-specific service on a proactive scheduled basis, tailored for the unique needs of your commercial kitchen.
Examples of Planned Maintenance Checks:
- Electrical checks: loose or cracked wires, voltage, and amp draw calibration.
- Evaporator checks: free of debris or ice, fan condition.
- Condenser checks: snug connections, motor condition, clean surface.
- Door hinge and gasket checks: proper seal, lubrication.
Commercial Refrigeration Equipment We Service
- Reach-in Coolers
- Walk-In Freezers
- Reach-In Freezers
- Walk-In Coolers
- Ice Machines
Brands We Service
We service many different brands of refrigeration equipment. Here are some of the most popular brands we service:
- Amtecko Industries
- Arctica Showcase Company
- Ascend Refrigeration / Jimex Corporation
- Atlantic Food Bars
- Automated Equipment LLC
- Avantec Equipment
- Blue Air Commercial Refrigeration
- Chandler Heatcraft
- Climate Heatcraft
- Cospolich, Inc.
- Crane Merchandising Systems
- Custom Deli
- Delhi Industries Inc.
- Eagle Group
- Electro Freeze
- Follett Refrigeration
- FPG Refrigeration
- Galley, Inc.
- Howard-Mccray Refrigeration
- Imperial Range
- Infinity Stainless
- Italiana Food Tech
- Kool Star (Standex Food Service)
- Leer Refrigeration
- Low Temp Manufacturing
- Market Forge
- Marlo Manufacturing Co.
- Marsal & Sons, Inc.
- Marvel Refrigeration
- Metalfrio Solutions
- Minus Forty Technologies Corp
- Mod-U-Service, Inc.
- Northland Refrigeration*
- Peerless Of America
- Peerless Stove
- Polar King
- Power Equipment
- Ram Center / Automated Equipment, LLC
- Refcon, Inc.
- Refrigeration Design Technologies, INC.
- Royalton Food Service Equipment Co.
- Schroeder America
- Supera LLC
- True Manufacturing Co Inc
- Turbo Fan
- US Refrigeration
- Viking Commercial
- Vollrath/Idea Company
- Wells Manufacturing
Food Industries We Service
We provide commercial reach-in cooler refrigeration services for many types of food service operations:
- Restaurants and Bars
- Healthcare Facilities
- School & University Cafeterias
- Convenience Stores and Food Markets
- Catering Facilities
- Corporate Cafeterias
- Military Bases
- Recreation & Entertainment Venues
Temperature Trouble-shooting Basics:
Commonly reported problems with reach-in coolers are issues with cooling and fluctuating temperatures. Before placing a service call, there are a few troubleshooting basics you can perform.
- Is the unit too close to the wall preventing proper air circulation?
- Do you see any wear or tears in the door seals/gaskets?
- Use a digital thermometer to verify if the built-in temperature gauge is providing an accurate reading
- Is there dust or grease build-up on the condenser coil?
***Special note: for safety purposes, have a professional technician clean the evaporator and coils
In an emergency, or even if it is not an emergency, when your equipment is not working correctly, we understand you need solutions fast. Smart Care Equipment Solutions is your best solution. Smart Care technicians are trained to help when an emergency arises.