Overview – Technician: Preventative Maintenance Technician, Associate Service Technician, Service Technician, Master Service Technician and Lead/Master Service Technician II Positions
Smart Care Equipment Solutions is the trusted service leader in the commercial food equipment industry. Our Service Technicians are the back-bone of our company. Our customers rely on them to maintain their equipment, so it can continue to function properly, but also to repair it when it breaks down. Our Technicians provide top quality service to our customers and they are the reason we are the trusted service leader in the commercial food equipment industry.
Local service, backed by national coverage – includes teams in 32 major metropolitan areas across the US!
Main Focus Areas:
- Smart Care technicians partner with restaurant and hospitality managers ensuring comprehensive service solutions for their kitchens
- Utilize mechanical and electrical skills to troubleshoot, diagnose and repair commercial cooking equipment, refrigeration, warewashing and other specialty food service equipment; install and repair machinery or equipment at customer sites, utilizing knowledge of electrical, mechanical and hydraulic machinery; our Master Technicians also obtain additional licenses and certifications, as appropriate, and train team members
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Prior technical experience with refrigeration, appliance repair or mechanic experience, kitchen equipment, foodservice equipment, HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning), or relevant military service
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable motor vehicle record
- Relevant technical training, licenses and/or certifications including HVAC, HVAC/R, EPA Type 1, EPA Type 2 or EPA Universal certification and CFESA (Commercial Food Equipment Service Association)
- Commercial refrigeration and/or commercial cooking equipment troubleshooting and repair experience
- Self-motivated with the proven ability to prioritize and work independently with minimal direct supervision
Required qualifications may vary in positions posted
Search Open Positions or contact email@example.com to learn more!