Posted from FSR Magazine
Equipment Care announced a name change and unveils new branding as the business completes its transition from Ecolab to a standalone company. The move follows the company’s purchase in November 2017 by Boston based Audax Private Equity (“Audax”), which strongly positions the newly named SMART CARE Equipment Solutions for aggressive and strategic growth going forward.
“Our new name more accurately reflects how we work with our customers and our leadership position in the industry,” says Bill Emory, CEO, SMART CARE Equipment Solutions. “Of course some things won’t change like our commitment to world class service and support for our customers but SMART CARE is deliberately and carefully chosen to more purposefully highlight the increasing significance that smart data, technology led strategies and intelligent insights play in helping us provide stand apart, best in class service to our partners.”
The SMART CARE name and fresh identity is effective immediately with deployment of the brand taking place across the company’s business operations before the end of January. Current customers can anticipate unchanged excellence in all levels of service and support conducted under both Ecolab and SMART CARE brands until Ecolab Equipment Care is fully retired by the end of January 2018.
For more information about SMART CARE Equipment Solutions’ company, brand and services visit smartcaresolutions.com. A new SMART CARE branded website will be unveiled in early 2018.
- Smart Care Equipment Solutions Acquires Horizon Bradco
- Smart Care Equipment Solutions Acquires TBS Southeast, Jaguar Coffee Company and Facility Maintenance Specialist
- Smart Care Promotes Christopher Buschmann to Chief Information Officer
- Smart Care Promotes Gyner Ozgul to Chief Operating Officer
- Smart Care Equipment Solutions Announces Acquisition of Advanced Mechanical Plus